Red Bricks Academy of Civil Engineering provides you complete Road Estimation Course which includes the construction of Road in details in layer wise layer explaination with site experience. All Surveying work in road with Auto level is performed on site so that students can learn all the things which they were going to do in construction companies.
Red Bricks Academy of Civil Engineering Provide you Professional Certification course in Road Estimation from very basic level to advance level with lot of site experiences and full practical knowledge for both flexible pavement and rigid pavement
Rigid Pavement- Rigid Pavement is the pavement which is constructed by cement concrete which is also known as (PQC) Pavement Quality Concrete Road. This Rigid Pavement is generally have more strength and is more durable then flexible pavement.
Flexible Pavement- Flexible Pavement is the pavement which is constructed mainly by mixture of aggregates and bitumen, heated and mixed properly and then laid and compacted on a bed of granular layer
This course Includes
- INTRODUCTION TO ROADS.
- PROCEDURE INVOLVE IN THE LAYOUT AND WORKING CRITERIA OF ROAD.
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROAD – I) RIGID PAVEMENT II) FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT
- LAYER WISE EXPLAINATION OF RIGID PAVEMENT AND FLEXIBLE PAVEMENTS.
- GEOMETRIC DESIGNS OF ROAD
- SURVEYING TECHNIQUES USED IN ROADS
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF EARTHWORK IN ROAD.
- CALCULATION OF SLOPE, GRADIENT, CHAMBER, AND SUPER- ELEVATION OF ROAD.
- CALCULATIONS OF QUANTITY MATERIAL IN ROADS.
- WORKING PROCEDURE OF P.Q.C, D.L.C, G.S.B IN DETAILS.
- QUANTITY OF DOWEL BARS AND CONNECTING BARS IN P.Q.C OF RIGID PAVEMENT.
- QUANTITY CALCULATIONS THROUGH DRAWINGS.