Road Construction Notes
A COMPLETE PRACTICAL HANDBOOK FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS
This E-book contains the Full procedure of the Road, Survey Work with Auto level which also includes all civil estimates and steel calculations (Bar Bending Schedule) of retaining wall and raft foundation according to drawing and with help of MS-Excel
In this Road Construction Notes, you will learn the full procedure of construction of road from very basic to advance level with all Surveying Skills that you have to use with the help of Auto-level on Site.
This Ebook is specially designed for freshers Civil Engineers who are facing problems on-site while Road Construction, As they have lots of doubts in doing survey part with the help of auto-level like How to make Camber and Super Elevation on-site, How to do marking according to slope gradient.
You will also learn how to make a detailed estimate of the Road Earthwork, Quantities of Bitumen & aggregate from the given drawing, and the detailed estimate is prepared in MS-Excel.
All the Survey Work with auto level is fully explained in this Road Construction Notes Such as
- Introduction To Road and Road Estimate Work
- Procedure Involve In The Layout And Working Criteria Of Road
- Different Types Of Road – I) Rigid Pavement Ii) Flexible Pavement
- Layer Wise Explanation Of Rigid Pavement And Flexible Pavements
- Surveying Techniques Used In Roads through Auto-level on Site
- Quantity Calculation Of Earthwork In Road in MS- Excel
- Calculation of Quantity of Cutting and filling In Earth Work in Ms-Excel
- Calculation Of Slope, Gradient, Chamber, And Super- Elevation Of Road through Auto-level
- Calculations Of Quantity Material In Road(Road Estimate)
- Working Procedure Of P.Q.C, D.L.C, G.S.B In Details according to Drawing
- Quantity Calculation Of Dowel Bars And Connecting Bars In P.Q.C Of Rigid Pavement
- All Quantity Calculations in done through Autocad Drawings
- Retaining Wall and Raft Foundations
- Bar Bending Schedule of Retaining Walls & Raft Foundations
This Ebook is Written By Red Bricks Academy of Civil Engineering So that every Civil Engineers who are facing problem on Road Construction Site can able to perform all survey work with the auto level and gain all the basic knowledge which is required for Road Construction Site