BEST 4/6 WEEKS / MONTHS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Red Bricks Academy of Civil Engineering provides the best 4/6 Weeks/months of Industrial Training / Summers Training for Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering Students in Chandigarh. A complete practical on-site training work on a live project to make students industry-ready. To become industry-ready, Civil/Architectural students must have knowledge of Reading Architectural & Structural Drawings and also be able to make detailed estimations of construction materials quantity.
Apart from this, students must undergo industrial training at the Red Bricks Academy to know how the companies actually work. Red Bricks Academy offers Industry training for Civil Engineering Students including a software course of Autocad, MS- Excel according to companies’ demand.
Detail of INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENTS
In this 4/6 weeks/ months industrial training, you will learn how to make a detailed estimate of the building from the structural drawing. And the detailed estimate is prepared in MS-Excel by directly taking off the quantities from the AutoCAD drawing. At every site, we have to make a detailed estimate of the building,
1. To order the quantities of concrete from the RMC plant.
2. To prepare the bill for the client(Govt. or Pvt)
3. To prepare the bill of subcontractors.
4. To order the quantities of material such as bricks, cement, sand, aggregates, marble, tiles, steel, etc.
The detailed estimates include
- QUANTITY OF EXCAVATION OF FOOTINGS
- QUANTITY OF EXCAVATIONS OF BRICK WALL FOUNDATIONS
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF P.C.C. OF FOOTINGS
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF P.C.C. BELOW BRICK WALL OF FOUNDATIONS
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ISOLATED FOOTING
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN COLUMN BELOW PLINTH LEVEL
- QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN PLINTH BEAM
- CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN COLUMN ABOVE PLINTH LEVEL
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN LINTEL BEAM
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ROOF BEAMS
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ROOF SLAB
- INTRODUCTION TO BRICKWORK
- HOW TO CALCULATE NUMBER OF BRICKS IN FOUNDATION (SUB STRUCTURE) OF BUILDING
- CALCULATE THE QUANTITY OF BRICKS ABOVE PLINTH LEVEL (SUPER STRUCTURE)
- CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN STAIRCASE
- BAR BENDING SCHEDULE OF STAIRCASE
- SHUTTERING AREA OF AN ISOLATED FOOTING
- SHUTTERING AREA OF COLUMN BELOW PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF COLUMN ABOVE PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF ROOF BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF SLAB
CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CEMENT, SAND, AND AGGREGATE IN CONCRETE
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF INTERNAL PLASTER OF WALL
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF EXTERNAL PLASTER OF WALL
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF MARBLE WORK
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF TILE WORK
- INTRODUCTION TO BAR BENDING SCHEDULE
- PROCEDURE OF BAR BENDING SCHEDULE
- BAR BENDING SCHEDULE OF ALL R.C.C. MEMBERS AS PER DRAWING AND AS PER SITE THROUGH AUTOCAD
In This Industrial Training We Trained Students According to Construction Companies that how actually they work. We also provide Autocad Software Training in this Industrial Training and also we provide complete practical training for survey work with help of Auto Level and marking & layout work ( Demarkation) and all exceution work on Site. So that Student Can become industry ready and also become a professional civil engineer
WANT A DEMO CLASS ?
YOU CAN GET A DEMO CLASS OFFLINE AS WELL AS ONLINE