civil engineering online courses
Building Estimation Course
In this video course, A Complete Practical Civil Engineering Online Courses is provided in which you will learn how to make detailed Estimations of buildings through the building Architectural & Structural drawing in order to calculate the Quantity of material & able to make bills of the construction work.
Building Estimation Course
Learn the basics and a bit beyond, from zero knowledge and skill to become a Successful Civil Engineer
What You'll Learn in this Civil Engineering Online course
In this Civil Engineering Online Courses course, you will learn how to make a detailed estimate of the building from the structural drawing. And the detailed estimate is prepared in MS-Excel by directly taking off the quantities from the AutoCAD drawing. At every site, we have to make a detailed estimate of the building,
1. To order the quantities of concrete from the RMC plant.
2. To prepare the bill for the client(Govt. or Pvt)
3. To prepare the bill of sub Contractors.
4. To order the quantities of material such as bricks, cement, sand, aggregates, marble, tiles, steel, etc.
The detailed estimates include Quantity of Excavation work, concrete work, plaster work, marble work, tile work, shuttering work, steel work etc which helps in making bills of client and sub contractors
- QUANTITY OF EXCAVATION OF FOOTINGS
- QUANTITY OF EXCAVATIONS OF BRICK WALL FOUNDATIONS
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF P.C.C. OF FOOTINGS
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF P.C.C. BELOW BRICK WALL OF FOUNDATIONS
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ISOLATED FOOTING
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN COLUMN BELOW PLINTH LEVEL
- QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN PLINTH BEAM
- CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN COLUMN ABOVE PLINTH LEVEL
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN LINTEL BEAM
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ROOF BEAMS
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ROOF SLAB
- INTRODUCTION TO BRICKWORK
- HOW TO CALCULATE NUMBER OF BRICKS IN FOUNDATION (SUB STRUCTURE) OF BUILDING
- CALCULATE THE QUANTITY OF BRICKS ABOVE PLINTH LEVEL (SUPER STRUCTURE)
- CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN STAIRCASE
- BAR BENDING SCHEDULE OF STAIRCASE
- SHUTTERING AREA OF AN ISOLATED FOOTING
- SHUTTERING AREA OF COLUMN BELOW PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF COLUMN ABOVE PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF ROOF BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF SLAB
CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CEMENT, SAND, AND AGGREGATE IN CONCRETE
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF INTERNAL PLASTER OF WALL
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF EXTERNAL PLASTER OF WALL
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF MARBLE WORK
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF TILE WORK
- INTRODUCTION TO BAR BENDING SCHEDULE
- PROCEDURE OF BAR BENDING SCHEDULE
Red Bricks Academy of Civil Engineering
This course is beneficial for all the students, freshers and working professional civil engineers Who are facing problems in site for billing work or in preparing a detailed estimate of the building.
This week special price
So, What are you waiting for ? Hurry up!
Join This Course Now
Join this Building Estimation Course and become a professional Civil Engineer and get ready to join the Construction Industry