BUILDING ESTIMATE INCLUDES
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying and Role of Quantity Surveyors.
- Execution of building foundation work as per construction site.
- A brief study of substructure and superstructure.
- The procedure of estimation of the building.
- The detailed study of unit conversion & metric system.
- A brief study of construction materials.
- Estimation works of all types of building Such as Residential Building, low rise building, high rise building, Commercial Building, Industrial Building.
- Civil Estimation of all RCC members of the building (footing, columns, slab, beams, staircase)
- Civil Estimation and mortar work, plasterwork.
- Estimation and costing through the architectural plan (Brickwork, plaster, and painting putty work).
- Preparation of estimation sheet for all kinds of concrete work shuttering work on Ms-Excel sheet.
- Quantity Takeoff from AutoCAD/ Architectural drawings and MS- Excel.
- Bar Bending schedule of all RCC Structure (Footings, Beams, Columns, Slabs, Staircase, RCC retaining Wall, and water tank) through AutoCAD
- BBS Sheet preparation techniques on Ms-Excel Directly through Autocad.
- Preparation of estimation sheets as per industries requirement.
- Daily Work Report (DWR) preparation as per company standard.
- Daily Progress Report (DPR) preparation as per site
- Material Reconciliation Techniques.
- Material Procurement Strategies as per as the Techniques uses in Quantity Surveying.
- Basic and indirect building costs.
- Bill of quantities preparation as per drawing and rate quote through HSR (Haryana Schedule rates)
- Sites visit and Training on ongoing projects.
cOURSE Detail of building estimate
In this course, you will learn how to make a detailed estimate of the building from the structural drawing. And the detailed estimate is prepared in MS-Excel by directly taking off the quantities from the AutoCAD drawing. At every site, we have to make a detailed estimate of the building,
1. To order the quantities of concrete from the RMC plant.
2. To prepare the bill for the client(Govt. or Pvt)
3. To prepare the bill of subcontractors.
4. To order the quantities of material such as bricks, cement, sand, aggregates, marble, tiles, steel, etc.
The detailed estimates include
- QUANTITY OF EXCAVATION OF FOOTINGS
- QUANTITY OF EXCAVATIONS OF BRICK WALL FOUNDATIONS
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF P.C.C. OF FOOTINGS
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF P.C.C. BELOW BRICK WALL OF FOUNDATIONS
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ISOLATED FOOTING
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN COLUMN BELOW PLINTH LEVEL
- QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN PLINTH BEAM
- CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN COLUMN ABOVE PLINTH LEVEL
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN LINTEL BEAM
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ROOF BEAMS
- CALCULATE QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN ROOF SLAB
- INTRODUCTION TO BRICKWORK
- HOW TO CALCULATE NUMBER OF BRICKS IN FOUNDATION (SUB STRUCTURE) OF BUILDING
- CALCULATE THE QUANTITY OF BRICKS ABOVE PLINTH LEVEL (SUPER STRUCTURE)
- CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CONCRETE IN STAIRCASE
- BAR BENDING SCHEDULE OF STAIRCASE
- SHUTTERING AREA OF AN ISOLATED FOOTING
- SHUTTERING AREA OF COLUMN BELOW PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF COLUMN ABOVE PLINTH BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF ROOF BEAM
- SHUTTERING AREA OF SLAB
CALCULATION OF QUANTITY OF CEMENT, SAND, AND AGGREGATE IN CONCRETE
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF INTERNAL PLASTER OF WALL
- HOW TO CALCULATE QUANTITY OF EXTERNAL PLASTER OF WALL
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF MARBLE WORK
- QUANTITY CALCULATION OF TILE WORK
- INTRODUCTION TO BAR BENDING SCHEDULE
- PROCEDURE OF BAR BENDING SCHEDULE
- BAR BENDING SCHEDULE OF ALL R.C.C. MEMBERS AS PER DRAWING AND AS PER SITE THROUGH AUTOCAD
WANT A DEMO CLASS ?
YOU CAN GET A DEMO CLASS OFFLINE AS WELL AS ONLINE